Formally part of the Australian Agricultural Company established in 1831, and originally used as a breeding stud farm for the famed Australian-bred Waler horse; this prime 68.9 acres of agricultural land, set on the banks of the Karuah River, will have you living out your country lifestyle dream. Only minutes from the centre of the historical Stroud, which was named after the Cotswold countryside in England; Alderley Grove sits on approximately 677m of private, pristine river frontage and over 1km of Rainforest access to the beautiful Alderley Creek that flows through to the Karuah River.
The current property owners spared no expense when building the replica historic homestead, set amongst beautiful large 100 year old parkland trees, only 9 years ago and will have you in awe of the attention to detail in every room. With period New Guinea Rosewood joinery used throughout the house produced by expert heritage craftspeople at Dengate Joinery of Tamworth, and quality heritage door and window hardware used throughout. As the warmer weather is on the horizon; you will truly appreciate the one of a kind, picturesque inclusion you have to see to believe!
- Through French doors from the living areas, you can take in the stunning valley and mountain views
- 9ft high ceilings throughout and oiled and polished spotted gum hardwood hardwood timber floors give the home the character of yesteryear
- Combined living room has a central double sided fireplace and full length windows to allow for an abundance of natural light
- Country style kitchen with walk-in pantry and Falcon gas & electric oven
- Media room or additional family room off the living area
- 5 spacious bedrooms with an ensuite and walk-in robe to the main
- Upstairs bedroom and living area for guest accommodation
- The northern wing offers a large study overlooking immaculate gardens and grounds
- Enclosed outdoor area perfect for entertaining all year round
- 3 x dams
- 2 x large lockable work shop machinery shed with awnings
- 7 paddocks and steel cattle yards with a carrying capacity of 15 cows /calves or 20-25 steers
- 5kw Solar system
Located on an elevated ridge overlooking the property and valley, you'll find a 1 bedroom timber cottage which, with some tender loving care, has plenty of potential.
Can you see yourself making this your home or weekender? Give me a call today for your private inspection.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.